Welcome to the Oera Linda Wiki
This is a work in progress, initiated by the Oera Linda Foundation.
If the sidebar menu does not appear by itself, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left.
To participate in creation and improving of this site, please make contact through the Oera Linda forum.
Much of what is now on the blog Fryskednis will be moved here. A list of translators published in this wiki is being created.
- page about two fonts — Frya's Standskrift (as used in manuscript) — and an attempted reconstruction of 'Wagumskrift', with download links
- entries personal names in OL
- entries place names in OL
- Page about Jan G. Ottema
- Word study 'Prester'
- English translations: Ott 2023 (fully revised) and Sandbach 1876, with links to the manuscript pages and transliteration
- Manuscript pages and Fryas transliteration, with links to the translations
- Dutch translations: Ottema 1876, Overwijn 1951 and Ott, with links to the manuscript pages and transliteration
- English and Dutch sources about or related to Oera Linda research
By Muchas Plumas:
- Spanish Translation of Oera Linda